Cloud Dough Recipe
What would a cloud feel like if you could pick it up and squish it?
Find out with this easy recipe for play!
Rosie and Jewel love cloud dough! It is mold-able like play dough but has a texture similar to sand. It also feels like a giant puffy cloud in your hand! Read on to see how you can make your own cloud dough at home!
Cloud Dough Recipe for Kids
Note: You can use baby oil or cooking oil to make your cloud dough. We used vegetable oil.
- Add 1 cup of oil to the bin.
- Then, mix until combined.
- That's it! Add sand toys, and the fun can begin!
Cloud Dough Play
Cloud dough feels like sand but it is mold-able like play dough.
It has such a fun texture and is also less messy than traditional play sand. Rosie and Jewel had a blast and found all sorts of ways to play with the amazingly soft and fluffy dough!
Extend the Fun
- Make cloud dough that glows.
- Make rainbow cloud dough.
- Make apple cloud dough.
- Make scented cloud dough.
- Calm kids down with cloud dough.
- Store cloud dough in an air-tight container between play times, and it can be used again & again!