Weekend homeschool links: December 16th
Have you checked out Episode 102 of the Simple Homeschool podcast yet? I recorded one of my favorite holiday stories for you: Aunt Cyrilla’s Christmas Basket by L.M. Montgomery.
Find it wherever you listen to podcasts for a festive bit of fun as you run errands or wrap presents this week – enjoy!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Jólabókaflód: a Christmas Eve Tradition for Book-Loving Families (we do a version of this!)
- NPR’s Best Children Books We Love 2022 – (I was especially touched by My Brother Is Away from this list.)
- December Homeschool Printables (to keep the kids busy this week)
- Swirl Paint Christmas Ornaments
- 4 years ago on the blog: Is It Okay to Take a Holiday Break?
- In case you missed it this week: Newtown as I Know It (to honor our town 10 years after the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy)
- This week on Instagram: My Thoughts from Newtown – 10 Years Later (You don’t have to be on IG to read.)
Oak Meadow provides practical hands-on learning from preschool all the way through High School. Their courses are Waldorf-inspired, student-centered, and nature-based.
Christmas is around the corner and the new year will be here before you know it – order your curriculum today to start 2023 with something fresh for your homeschool!
Want to make learning fun in 2023 and feel at peace knowing you’re checking off specific homeschool content? Popular Book Company offers high-quality educational workbooks & online resources for children in preschool-6th grade.
Math, English, and science are covered in engaging, activity-filled workbooks. Purchase today and get free shipping on any US order!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!