Successful Makerspaces and STEM Labs require access to a broad range of materials and resources to foster learning through inquiry. The Explorer Cargo Cart by Haskell is the perfect support solution to our Rover Table and our Maker Table allowing easy access to all the many different maker manipulatives needed. Its ease of mobility allows for easy access to any area of the classroom where maker activities happen or it can follow its companion the Rover Table from room to room.
The universal frame design allows the Cargo Cart to be configured with multiple storage and top configurations depending on the curriculum needs. The Cargo Cart can accommodate many different types of materials from craft paper, makers, crayons, modeling clay, Legos to more complex items like 3D printing spools, poster boards, and large pieces of wood. Our standard butcher block top adds to the durability of this cart and comes either in a 2/3 length to work with the open format storage or with a full top to support additional equipment
The Cargo Cart frame is designed to accommodate multiple storage options. There are 7 different all metal storage modules that can be specified individually or in combination to create your own unique storage solution. All of the modules can be accessed from both sides of the cart making the configuration process simple and easy. In addition to bin storage, peg board storage and large format / materials bin, two sizes of open shelving can be specified. Locking door kits can be added to the open shelving for added security.
- Engineered to be easily transported across the hall or across the district, the Cargo Cart is the ideal solution for a shared curriculum
- The universal frame design allows the Cargo Cart to be configured with multiple storage and top options
- Double, locking doors enclose 2 shelves accessible from either side
- There are 7 different all metal storage modules that can be specified individually or in combination to create your own unique storage solution - call for pricing on custom combinations 888-624-5451
- All of the modules can be accessed from both sides of the table making the configuration process simple and easy
- Accommodates many different types of materials from craft paper, makers, crayons, modeling clay, Legos to 3D printing spools, poster boards, and large pieces of wood
- Designed for student-centered learning
- Mobile on locking casters
- Fosters student engagement
- Promote unlimited room layouts
- Choose from 3 frame colors
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards
- See Cargo Cart brochure
- See Green Guard Certificate
- Assembly required
- Top Dimensions: 77.5"L x 22"W x 1.5"H
- Overall Dimensions: 77.5"L x 22"W x 35.5"H
- Top Material: 1.5" Thick Solid Birch Butcher Block
- Frame Material: Powder-Coated 18-Gauge Formed and Welded Steel
- Casters: 4 Non-Marring, 2" Locking - 275 lb. Load Capacity per Caster
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.