V-Line 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II Gun Cabinet
V-Line's NEW 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II Gun Cabinet is designed to be in installed in between the wall studs (16" on center - 2" x 4"). It is made to be large enough to accommodate most items you will need to store inside without taking up floor space. This Closet Vault II can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door. The door is flush with the frame to prevent against prying attacks. The lock is a push button mechanical lock which features a programmable combination. For additional security, two tubular key locks on the top and bottom have been added for when quick access is not required. Extra shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault to best meet your needs.
The 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II has been refitted with a superior 3 point locking system. It will provide a unique and space conscious way to secure firearms and valuables such as laptops, jewelry and other items with the convenience of quick access. The door and frame protrude less than 2 inches from the wall, allowing it to be concealed behind a door ir in a closet.
The Closet Vault II comes standard with the adjustable black foam barrel guard. There are also several options available such as a peg board door panel, pistol hangers, a full shelf and a half shelf. The Closet Vault II has a high security user-friendly mechanical lock capable of setting one of 1,081 different combinations. Since the lock is mechanical, there are no batteries to replace. The new steel locking rods protrude into the top and bottom of the frame which add additional security.
If you have any questions about the NEW V-Line 51653-S-IVY Closet Vault II Gun Cabinet, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
Model No.: 51653-S-IVY
Outer Dim: 50" x 13" x 5"
Inner Dim: 49" x 13" x 4"
Overall outer Dim (including frame): 53" x 16" x 5"
Material: 16ga. Steel
Ship Wt.: 62 lbs.
- V-Line's Closet Vault II is designed to install in between the wall studs. The door and frame protrudes 2" to provide extra internal depth.
- The Closet Vault II is large enough to accommodate small household valuables such as jewelry, cash, cameras and firearms without taking up floor space.
- The Closet Vault II can be easily hidden in a closet or behind a door for best concealment.
- The door fits flush into the frame of the Closet Vault II to protect against a prying attack.
- The SIMPLEX push button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination.
- The Closet Vault II features a unique three point locking system with steel deadbolts protruding directly into the the Vaults frame.
- Shelving accessories are available to customize the Closet Vault II to best meet individual needs.
- This gun cabinet will hold a capacity of 3-4 rifles.
This is a California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder.